Dian "Iyank" Ismarani aka Detak Hujan

Her name is Dian “ Iyank” Ismarani. She used to call herself Detak Hujan. I don’t know why but I think is because she loves rain and the philosophy behind it, detak hujan is also her twitter and blog’s name.



Why I write things about her here? Is she special? Who is she?

She is my mentor and my senior in college. When  I was freshmen in college she already graduated. She is not that famous at the first time but soon I found out who she is, dang! She is famous!!!

I am not that close to her. I rarely talk to her because I can’t meet her in campus. I talked to her by phone mostly. But one day I read her blog and never stop.

She is a madly crazy women. I can’t believe she is women in her small body. ( dalem hati gw ni senior ketiup angin juga jatoh :P).
She talks about everything she want to say. Sometimes I can’t believe every word she said. Why? Sometimes it just meaningless but sometimes it touches deep in my heart.

In her craziness I find the word AWESOME inside.
She has a dream and I believe that she will not give up to make it happen.
She is smart, pretty smart enough as a women and she is beyond ordinary
She is cute, everytime I met her I adore her style but I admit it won’t stay more than 2 hours and you will find her so messy.
She is a good talker, she definitely can make you stay for 5 hours when she talk.

She might be small physically but her spirit, her knowledge, her dreams, everything she does is bigger than everything. She is an inspirator for me. She might not realize it but it’s true.

Once she talk about something, I always pay attention with every single word. Sometimes I cry but I can’t show it (tengsin gila) but everytime I read her blogpost, I am crying!

She is a lucky women evethou there is no such thing as luck in this world. But can you imagine she is smart, she is good looking, she has best friend who always help her, she has a very handsome, gentlemen and smart husband. She is a media analyst who always get every information about everything in this world. She might say her life is not that perfect but it is.

I have a lot of thing to share about her. But I can’t say it. She is a good writer and I just want to say thank you for write something about it. It makes me keep writing once I gave up.

Well, it’s not enough but I’m wordless. I pray to Allah swt to give her every single best thing for her. And I pray to myself that I can be the one like her too.

Thank you Kak Iyank for make me cry and think at the same time…
Kak Novan please hold her tight …

1 komentar:

  1. Oh my God, I just read this..
    Speechless.. :)
    *bighug for one of the most special girl in the world*
    Thank you, Fitra.

    BalasHapus

Leave your comment here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...